Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Average Patient...Great!

I feel good about how today went. I had my 2nd class 2 come in to scale him. He was a little bit easier class 2 but had tons of pseudo pockets. I was able to pass off my ultrasonic PE and Hemsley gave me some good tips to help me improve. I need to get more interproximal when I am doing it. I was able to meet my goal of being done scaling in 50 mins and I only missed 3 spots. My hardest class 2 is coming in next mon and he is my exam! (should have chose better with that!) I hope I have gotten enough practice! I got done a little early so I was able to sharpen all my instruments. Sharpening is also getting easier for me...I really struggled with this when we were first doing it! Hemsley came and told me that my patient today was a pretty average patient that you will see in an office. That made me feel good becuase I could be confident with that. Each time I learn something...it is amazing how much there is to learn!

No comments: