Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Final Day!!!

Holy Cow.....I can't believe that the last day of clinic is already over. I made it through...It doesn't seem real. Today was a good way to finish off the semester. I actually saw 2 of the 2nd year students (Chanci & Skye). It was really good to get some extra tips from them and get some good feed back. I did have help recording probe depths, so that helped me to get through them quicker. That is one thing that I have loved about our class....everybody is always willing to help out whenever help is needed. Thanks everyone for all your help throughout this whole semester! I really like how everyone has tried to help get everyone's requirements met.
I feel like I have learned a Ton this semester and gained a lot of confidence, but it is overwhelming to think of how much improvement still needs to take place. I have become so much more comfortable with exploring and probing and taking x-rays. I can actually feel the calculus and then know that I have removed it.
A few of my goals for next year are:
-Get a sequence down to help my scaling be quicker
-Overall better instrumentation and choice of instrument
-Get quicker at EVERYTHING!
-Learn something new and improve at every clinic session
Right now my biggest concern is that I'm going to forget everything over the summer...I hope I'm not too rusty when school starts again!

No comments: