Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Things never go as Planned!!!

Today I had a 1A coming in at 8:00 and then I was supposed to be helping Denae out with a family by seeing a 14 year old. Those were my expectations when clinic started and I was all prepared to bust my butt, but then the 2nd patient didn't show up. It was kind of a bummer, but it all worked out just great. I did my 1A exam on my cute 5-year-old. I felt like everything went very smoothly with that. Then I finished at like 9:15 with her with nothing to do. I was going to do my removable prosthesis PE on Emily's retainer, but instead I ended up doing a sealant on Denae's patient and taking her other patient's x-rays. These both really helped me becuase I needed to fill both of those requirements. I didn't have any retakes on the BW's which was a miracle! I just need one more set of BW's...but 9 more PA's! Don't ask me where I'm going to get my PA's becuase I have no idea! I'm debating if I should let this same 14 year old come in next monday when I see my last 1A (8 years old). If things go as smoothly as they did today, I think I could pull it off. However, if anything goes a little rough...i could be in trouble. If anybody reads this do you have any suggestions???

No comments: