Monday, April 14, 2008

Life in the WSU DH clinic

Today I had a goal to get my last 1A requirement finished. I was expecting it to not take very long...but it took a little longer than I expected...isn't that how it always works. I guess it is a good thing that it didn't work out to have my 2nd patient come in. I took BW's. I knew that I couldn't see the distal of the cuspid and so I went to show Kim and Angie both (I couldn't find McConaughy), and they approved them. Meanwhile, Becky was taking a pano. When we went to go get them signed off McConaughy says "Kristin, you know these aren't diagnostic right?" You can imagine how frustrated I was after hearing this. She told me to just have the others grade them becuase she didn't agree with it. Then we got through with the cleaning and my patient needed 4 sealants. Since I am done with my requirements Chelsey Y came to do them. I was trying to pass off my removable aplliance PE on Emily W. retainer, but of course there was no one to be found to pass it off too. I feel like it took me double the time I needed because I was waiting around. I guess that is life in the clinic!

1 comment:

Claire said...

I think McConaughy loves to fail people on x-rays. She's done the same thing to me.