Monday, March 31, 2008

Handy Helpers

Today went well. I accomplished everything that I had set out to do. I was able to pass off my universal instrumentation PE and finish scaling my 1st class II. I had a lot of help today from Russ and Joni administering N2O and LA. I didn't use the ultrasonic becuase of all the crowns she had. I know some people have been shown how to use it around the margins but I haven't been shown and I don't dare. I only missed 2 spots today, but I took a little bit longer than I wanted to. One of the spots I missed I was really struggling with because of the malpositioned teeth. I still really struggle with finding calculus deposits under the margins of crowns just becuase I get nervous around the margins. I hope I will be able to improve my confidence in this. I feel good about my progress today. I have my 2nd class II coming back on Wed to scale him for more practice before my exam class II in a week! I still need 9 PA's so I'm hoping they will show up somewhere!

No comments: