Wednesday, October 3, 2007

ZAP!

Today was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed it! It was kind of crazy. I had an interesting experience with my "patient". Angie was helping me to try to get the angle down as I come around the tooth and we were just hovering the probe over the top of the tooth and my patient all of a sudden jumped really high and flinched. She felt something in her nerve and she felt like it had shocked her! I couldn't believe it when it happened a second time! I didn't want to put her through that any more so we just decided to skip over the 2 maxillary central incisors. We couln't figure out what was causing it because it didn't happen the whole rest of the time! Needless to say I was a little bit nervous about it after that, but everything went a lot smoother after that compared to last time! I actually fell asleep when I was getting my teeth probed! I was so relaxed! It was so nice to get a nap! Today was a lot of fun, I hope I can continue to figure things out!

No comments: