Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Trial Run

Today I felt really rushed! But at the same time, I felt like it was a really good experience! We were assigned "patients" from another pod to do a trial run. I had gotten pretty used to working on the people in my pod, so there were quite a few new things that I hadn't seen before on one of my patients. I still need to get the flow of how things need to be run and the order that I need to do things. It is crazy for me to think how soon we will be seeing real patients! The thought of that makes me nervous! I also attempted to pass off my dental screening P.E. I don't know if I passed yet, but I do know that I felt really rushed becuase I was trying to do this and get my chart in to the instructors in like 10 mins! It was pretty crazy. I just really hope that I don't end up redoing it!

No comments: