Monday, October 1, 2007

Three-Two-Three!!!

Today was a lot of fun, just because it was all new stuff...Anything going subgingival is new to me of course! It was interesting becuase I had never had this done to me, so it was new to be doing the probing, and to be probed! The fulcruming is starting to come a little bit easier. I still struggle a little bit with having a really light grasp on the instrument...I just forget! It is really hard to see the distal reading on the most posterior teeth! It's going to take a lot of practice to get used to reading the probe. Right now becuase I am not too familiar with the probe I just count the lines as I go in and it seems to be working okay. I'm excited to be able to practice more!

1 comment:

Josh and Laurie said...

Its still hard for me to get the light grasp down, especially when I am stressed. Keep practicing, you'll get it.