Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Good Day!

I loved today. It was a little bit more layed back and I feel like I also accomplished quite a bit. I passed off my instrument design and classification P.E. and adaptation, angulation and activation. I feel more comfortable with what the instruments are and what they are used for. I hope that my fingers get calloused soon because they get kind of sore when I was scaling those posterior teeth! There are some difficult areas to reach and stay adapted but I like the sound I hear when I am doing it right!
We also got to play with the intra oral camera becuase last time it got a paper jam and I wasn't able to try it. It feels good to finally be ahead again on PE's because I don't like just doing them when they are due...especially when we start to run out of time.

No comments: