Monday, February 11, 2008

CA Day #2!

Today I was CA for my 2nd time. I ended up switching Jessica because she wasn't able to be in clinic today. I had a lot of fun. It was good to work with Tori a little bit and get to know her a little bit better. It was a little bit different than last time becuase I got to close down everything and learn how to run the autoclave. Everything else came back to me pretty quickly, but Tori was still a really good help. I'm kind of excited for the break I'm getting. I didn't have a patient today, we are having a lab day on Wed. and next Mon. we are out of school! I hope by the time next Wed. rolls around I won't have digressed! I'm still really stressing over requirements...I just gotta think to take it one day at a time or I'm going to go crazy!!!

1 comment:

The Pyper's! said...

I totally am worried that I will forget everything too after the lab,holiday and then I am CA! I hope I know what is going on when I have my first patient!