Thursday, April 16, 2009

LA Mockboard



Well today brought be absolutely NO comfort!!! I failed both my injections and I'm really discouraged. I just get nervous and forget to think about what i'm doing....kind of a BIG deal in this situation! I just need to remember to take my time and examine everything...mainly my position before I say anything!


I did pass the written, but I think today's written is a LOT easier than the real thing, which doesn't bring me any comfort at all! I know I still have a lot of studying to do.


This morning after failing the injections I went over everything with a cotton tip applicator in Chelsea's mouth. I also attempted the injections on Jessica this afternoon. I feel more comfortable with them but I feel like I need to do it 1,000 more times before boards to get it right. I WANT to be able to PASS so bad!!! I hate feeling like this. I just hope that I can pull it all together by the time boards rolls around!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You are totally going to do great! Don't stress out so much!

Claire said...

Sorry it didn't go very well. I know you will do great! I need to get studying, too.