Monday, November 5, 2007

Ultrasonic & Sharpening...A Great New Adventure!!!

Today was a good day. We learend lots of new things. Today was the first time that I had ever seen instruments sharpeneed. I was so worried that I was going to ruin my instruments...and I'm still not sure that I didn't. I was just worried because we spent so much money on them! It was a good thing to learn to do and the paper visual angle really helped me alot. I think I will probably use that for a while until I get really comfortable with it.
We also learned how to use the ulrasonic! I was stoked about this! We learned it earlier than we were supposed to and I think that is going to be a great benefit. My typodont didn't have lips or cheeks on the left side so I had a hard time not making a mess by spraying water all over the place. It will be interesting to use on a real person! I can't wait!

No comments: