Monday, November 12, 2007

RUSHED!

Wow...today was crazy!!!! I only had 40 mins to pass off my selective polishing PE, do some sealants and take care of the chart and everything. It seems very possible but I felt really rushed. I wanted to pass off my fluoride PE but we just didn't have time. Needless to say, I'm getting out of clinic quite late. I enjoyed it though.
I have never really interacted with the Dr's so it was good to get a chance to talk to them as they came over to check the teeth we wanted to seal. It was also good to get my teeth touched up on sealants. The funnest thing today was being able to adjust the sealants if they were high becuase this is something I have never been able to do before. That was always left up to the Dr.
I feel like I still have a lot to learn and it is crazy to me how quickly this semester is coming to an end!

No comments: