Thursday, February 26, 2009

today was well....fine

I don't have much to complain about today. I had a 1B this morning and then an easy 2 this afternoon. Things went well! I'm getting close to finishing my Eaglesoft project! The main thing I need to remember is with patients with diabetes I need to find out and record more information. For example: last time they took their blood sugar, what the reading was, have they taken their meds, have they eaten....there's a lot of thinking that goes into it!
I NEED 4's and a board patient! Where to find them is the question....Any ideas?
Next week is my clinic simulation day. I'm interested to see how that goes. My goal is to just pace myself so I can stay on task. I'm most worried about switching over my unit. I'm see 2 kids in the morning (from different families) and then a screening. In the afternoon a 1b and the rest of my mockboard. I just want to keep a cool head and have things go smoothly!
This post is pretty much just a lot of random thoughts...nothing of importance! Sorry!

No comments: